What are the fees and taxes associated with my Mint Mobile plan?
At Mint, we don’t hide our fees in our plans—we break them out so you know exactly what you are paying.
- Subtotal: Cost of the plan chosen.
- Regulatory Recovery Fee: The Regulatory Recovery Fee is assessed to help recover Mint Mobile’s administrative costs to comply with various federal and state programs. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for additional details.
- Telecom Tax: This includes any federal, state, county, city, or district taxes that are applicable to the retail sale of prepaid wireless communications services in your zip code.
- CA MTS Surcharge: The Prepaid Mobile Telephony Services (MTS) Surcharge is imposed on purchasers of prepaid wireless communications services as a percentage of the sales price of each retail transaction involving prepaid wireless service in the state of California. Click here to learn more.
- NY PSCS: The Public Safety Communications Surcharge is a state-imposed surcharge collected on the retail sale of prepaid wireless communications services in the state of New York. Click here
- Shipping & Handling: Depends on shipping option chosen at checkout.