THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN EACH ENTRANT AND THE SPONSOR AND GOVERNS EACH ENTRANT’S ENTRY IN THE CONTEST. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO ABIDEBY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. An entrant’s failure to comply with these Official Rules at any time will void their entry.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning on June 29, 2020 at 1pm PST through July 15, 2020 at 11:59pm PST, you must email a picture of your home stadium and why you want Mint Mobile to partner with you to email@example.com.
3.ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age and older as of June 29, 2020, except for employees of UVNV, Inc. (“Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
4.JUDGING AND ELIGIBILITY: Eligible entries will be judged based on the following criteria:
1. Creativity. Tell us why Mint Mobile should partner with you.
2. Suitability. Send us a picture of the space where the Mint Mobile Stadium sign will hang.
The judges are a panel of Sponsor staff members. The Sponsor shall determine winner eligibility in its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the judges are final. Entries may be disqualified if they contain images that: are discriminatory, violent, vulgar, political, or protected by copyright; promote drugs or alcohol; include trademarks, other intellectual property,or personally identifiable information; communicate a message that is inconsistent with the Mint Mobile brand; or for any other reason as determined by the judges. Potential winners will be notified by email and must sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility and Release provided by Sponsor within three (3) days of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Sponsor. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. You are not a prize winner until your eligibility is validated and you respond with a signed Affidavit of Eligibility and Release. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner.
5. LICENSE: By entering this contest, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. Entrance in the contest, or acceptance of a prize, also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner’s name, likeness, biographical information, photographs or video of winner and the winner’s residence and other property for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Moreover, by entering this contest, unless prohibited by law, each potential winner grants to the Promotion Parties, and its respective licensees, affiliates, and assigns, the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including without limitation the World Wide Web, at any time or times, each winner’s respective name, likeness (actual or simulated), voice (actual or simulated), photographs or videos of winner’s residence and other property, and biographical information as news or information and for advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without additional consideration; and further without such additional compensation, appear for, or provide biographical information for use in, any presentation or other activity which may include filming/audio/video/electronic or other recordings and/or interviews, as may be determined from time to time by the Promotion Parties in their sole discretion. All federal and state laws apply.
6. Entrant’s Representations and Warranties: By entering, each entrant represents and warrants that (a) it has the right to submit each entry and to grant to Promotion Parties a license to use each entry as described below; (b) the entry consists only of original work; (c) each entry meets the eligibility criteria set forth above; and (d) each entry does not defame or violate the rights of publicity or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon the publicity rights or privacy of any third person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or property rights or other third-party rights. By submitting an entry, each entrant represents and warrants that it consents to the submission and use of each entry in the contest and to its use as otherwise set forth herein.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this contest, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Promotion Parties, in addition to the social media platforms listed in Section 12 of these Official Rules, harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or inconnection with participation in this contest or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s spam, junk e-mail, orother security settings or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contactinformation; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this contest; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this contest; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the contest, or announcement of the prizes. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the con, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the contest, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, cancel or modify this contest in a manner deemed appropriate by the Sponsor. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
8. PRIZES: Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner determined by the judges. You acknowledge and agree that activating the 12 Month, 3GB Mint Mobile Plan requires you to agree to be bound by the Mint Mobile Plan Terms & Conditions located at https://www.mintmobile.com/plan-terms-and-conditions/.
The prizes include:
A 12 Month, 3GB Mint Mobile Plan
Bottle Koozie ($2)
Total Approximate Retail Value: $562.
9. CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of orrelating to this contest and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this contest and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Orange County, California.
11. WINNERS LIST: For the names of all prize winners, available after July 31, 2020, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Attn: Mint Mobile Stadium Contest, 17870 Newhope Street #104-155, Fountain Valley, CA 92708.
12. SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS. This contest may be advertised on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook, but this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook.
13. SPONSOR: Mint Mobile LLC, 17870 Newhope Street #104-155, Fountain Valley, CA 92708