How do I change my plan?
How to change your Mint Mobile plan
You can change your plan via the Mint Mobile app (available for both iOS and Android) or by using our Account Management portal at mintmobile.com/login. Here are step-by-step instructions on changing your Mint Mobile plan:
- Open up Account Management or the Mint Mobile app
- Choose Manage Plan
- Select which you need more of: months or data
- If you need more data, you can switch immediately at the end of your current plan or at your monthly reset
- If you need more months, you’ll switch at the end of your current plan
- If you need less data, you can choose that option as part of your next plan
- Pay the additional cost if you’re upgrading your months or data
I need more 5G • 4G LTE data each month; can I change my plan?
Yes. You can upgrade your 5G • 4G LTE data size mid-cycle by paying the difference between your current plan and the upgraded plan you need. You can also set the change to occur when your current plan ends. Unfortunately, you can’t switch to a smaller data plan mid-cycle.
When can I change the length of my plan?
Once your current plan has started, you can’t change its duration. You can, however, set up a new plan duration to automatically renew at the end of your current plan by logging into your account with the Mint Mobile app or via mintmobile.com/login.