How do I set up and manage auto renewal?
When you’re not paying a bill every single month, it’s easy to lose track of when your account is set to renew. Don’t worry, we’ll let you know – but that’s why we also have auto renewal. Pick your plan, verify your payment info, and enjoy the no-bill chill life for 3, 6 or 12 months depending on the wireless phone plan you choose. We give you a heads up prior to your renewal, so you have time to make any plan changes if needed. It’s super easy, super convenient, and super simple to set up.
How to activate auto renewal
- At checkout or when you activate your Mint Mobile plan, you’ll be given the option to enable auto renewal on your account. It will charge the same card you purchased your plan with once your current plan is up.
- If your account is already active but auto renewal isn’t, you can log in to your account via the Mint Mobile app to switch the auto renewal toggle on in seconds. You can also log in to your account online at mintmobile.com/login and check the box to enable auto renewal at any time.
- If you don’t have an up-to-date method of payment on your account, you’ll be asked to add one here
How to manage auto renewal
- We’ll notify you via text message & email a few days in advance of when your plan is about to renew, so you aren’t taken by surprise.
- Use this time to make any plan or account changes before it renews, such as switching to a higher data plan if you need it, changing to a longer plan so you can lock in a lower monthly rate, or updating your payment info if you want to pay for your renewal with a different card.
- You can turn off auto renewal by logging in to your account via the Mint Mobile app again and simply switching the auto renewal toggle off. You can also log in to your account at mintmobile.com/login and uncheck the box for auto renewal. This means your account will go into suspension after its final day if you don’t make a manual renewal payment.
- Any changes or auto renewal cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled auto renewal date