How do I travel internationally with Mint Mobile?
Bags? Packed. Tickets? Purchased. What about international roaming credits? Mint subscribers can easily stay connected while exploring the world with UpRoam, Mint Mobile’s international roaming feature that not only covers data, but calling and text as well. Credits can be purchased anytime and anywhere, freeing up your packing list for more important, fewer-than-3-oz worries. Now we’d like to direct your attention to the following information before you’re free to move about the cabin:
How to add UpRoam credits to your balance
- Visit https://www.mintmobile.com/features/international-roaming/ to get the international roaming rate for your destination
- Log in to your Mint Mobile account via the Mint Mobile App
- Select UpRoam from the menu
- Add INTL Roaming Credits in $5, $10, or $20 increments from your wallet
- You can check your balance at any time by texting “ROAM” to 6700
Before you take off, take a look at these frequently asked UpRoam questions:
Can I use my Mint Mobile service overseas?
You sure can, jet setter. The UpRoam add-on is available to all Mint subscribers allowing for talk, text and data use while roaming outside the U.S.
What should I do before I leave the country?
Zip over to your Mint Mobile account or download the app. Sign in and select UpRoam from the main menu. Select the amount of roaming credit you’d like to purchase.
Do leftover UpRoam credits expire?
Negative. Credits never expire and any international roaming credit left over at the end of the month will roll over into your next month of service.
Now that you know what’s up with UpRoam, get ready to take to the skies.