(complete the steps below after you've inserted your SIM card and activated your plan)
- Select Settings. (located within Apps or the pull-down notifications tray)
- Scroll down to the Network Connections menu section.
- Select the More Networks icon.
- Ensure that the Mobile Data is enabled.
- Select the Access Point Names or APN menu option.
- Select the “+” plus sign to add a new Access Point Name.
- Enter the following information into the fields:
|Name – Ultra|
|APN – Wholesale|
|Proxy – (leave blank)|
|Port – (leave blank)|
|Username & Password – (leave blank)|
|Server – (leave blank)|
|MMSC – http://wholesale.mmsmvno.com/mms/wapenc|
|MMS Proxy – (leave blank)|
|MMS Port – 8080|
|MCC – 310|
|MNC – 260|
|Authentication Type – (leave blank)|
|APN Type – default,supl,mms|
- Select Save and return to Access Point Names.
- Ensure that the new Access Point Name option that you created is selected.
- Restart your Android phone.